BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Meanings...

as some...wonderful life though given...
coming...nearly shockout , y it is so damnly far away.. am i da one who's be createn for dis showdown ?

wanna be..wanna know..wanna show...

little baby singing out there.. wit normally minor feeling...
angel da does...sincere da soul...

am i looking for my self?
yah...none well finding....

me..da one choosen by,
to get an heaven dark...
so dat be strongly teeneger,
but it could be...
i am falling down through their way...

so fucking sad...
father and mother..i love you ...
how could i face dis messy..
so irritating...
so hurting...
dis was currently intentionally...

how to do, how am i do...
rolling...through my feeling...

managing lifestyle...
at tym i was looking for my self....
Lynn , HOW STRONG U R?
HOW CAN U BE?
N WAT KIND U SHOULD WANNA SEE?
dis ...changing my soul...
then i was broken...

and lowing down.........

ct, u r da bee...owez kind a sea...and i cannot be...one's u wanna see...
tq be hugging me...none can be replacing my through way for dis modern lifestyle....

dearly frenz, who's getting day...
farah da littla sista...
loving da sound...
hugging if u caring me....
missing u farah da stylo...

Asfandi...frenz dat should be...
owez here when i needed...
as u far but u can be a shine...

olz da kinda things,..plz far away from my life...
i needed an space to cry out my self...
wanna be love,
wanna say love....
and wanna get an love....

jo da bustagiato....
heart singing to to make an find of u...
come and catch da way u said it...

0 comments: